- 7-10+ years of professional experience as a full-stack engineer
- Experience in agile software development methodologies
- Proven experience in using VueJS, NestJS, and TypeScript
- Experience with mapping APIs (Google Maps preferred)
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience and understanding of HTML5 technologies and responsive web design
- Experience with Node.js, Express, Gulp, and Webpack and build toolchains
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB and Redis, mongoose/SQL, and related ODMs.
- Modern reactive/progressive UI technologies and platforms, React & Vue, hands-on ecosystem is required, routing, state management, i18n
- AWS Cloud DevOps experience, EC2, S3, with hands-on AWS Node SDK
- Ability to perform complex BiG Query queries to pull the appropriate data into the dashboard
- Experience with version control git
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
As a plus:
- Experience managing cloud-based (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, etc.) and in-house server infrastructure
- Experience with Android and iOS development
- Experience developing desktop applications
- Familiarity with modern user-friendly UI/UX design and implementation
- Experience in data visualization and statistics
- Familiarity with web & data security and networking protocols
- Participate in the design and development of scalable software
- Develop and manage well-functioning dashboards and web applications
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Create security and data protection settings
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Test, debug, and maintain reliable, safe, and production quality code
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, software engineers, data scientists, and product managers
- Participate in code reviews
- Write effective APIs
- Write technical documentation
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
Own your future:
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.