- Proven experience as a Product Manager or within a similar role.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter and an analytical thinker.
- Deep understanding and compassion for users.
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions.
- Proven track record of driving user growth and engagement through experimentation, preferably across multiple platforms (mobile and web).
- A/B testing experience.
- Interpret and translate technical capabilities and constraints for non-technical stakeholders.
- Passion for figuring out user problems and pain points.
- Capable of developing with a big-picture product strategy for meeting user needs, selling it, and then working out the details to get the plan over the finish line.
- Understanding of how software development works and how best to interact with engineering and design teams.
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development principles.
- Team player with the ability to work in a distributed team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
As a plus:
- Knowledge of project management principles and ability to own multiple products simultaneously.
- Understand APIs, their usage and their impact on platforms and ecosystems.
- Experience with reading code, coding, or understanding data like JSON/XML.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Trello, Bitbucket, Confluence) and Slack for team collaboration
- Conduct discovery, user research, competitive analysis, etc. to develop product requirements and inform the roadmap.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations teams, executives, and other product management team members.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Helping drive product from conception to finished product.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
Own your future:
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.