- Experience developing wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Build beautiful visual design concepts for internal and client products.
- Capabilities to plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis.
- Ability to understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Determine information architecture and create application flows.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards.
- Collaborate with engineers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
- Promote and establish design processes within the organization.
As a plus:
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Contribute to customer projects while maintaining a positive relationship.
- Participate in presales and workshop activities.
- Contribute to company culture through a positive mindset and ownership attitude approach.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
Own your future:
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.