- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar.
- Strong Linux systems administration background.
- Strong knowledge of AWS, and GCP or Azure.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack.
- Experience with Docker or other container technologies.
- Experience of setting up the CI/CD pipelines.
- Work with RDBMS such as MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Being a team player, able to work in a distributed team.
- Upper intermediate level of English.
As a plus:
- Previous exposure to large-scale systems design.
- Past experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda.
- NoSQL experience with MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis.
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Trello, Bitbucket, Confluence, Opsgenie) and Slack for team collaboration.
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Improve CI/CD tooling.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting. Set up a monitoring stack.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Follow security guidelines, both policy and technology.
- Support root cause for issues and develop long term solutions to fix recurring issues.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
Own your future:
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.