- Strong knowledge of Java
- Experience with Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Experience with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL and/or MySQL
- Experience with test-driven development practices (unit tests, integration, e2e)
- Understanding of REST, HTTP, Websockets and TCP/IP networking basics
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development principles
- Team player with the ability to work in a distributed team
- Upper-intermediate level of English
As a plus:
- A full-stack mindset to cope with issues across the back-end, web front-end & mobile
- Experience with Open API (aka Swagger)
- Experience with Python and/or Go
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Experience of building search services using ElasticSearch, Solr, Lucene
- NoSQL experience with MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis
- Experience of setting up the CI/CD pipelines
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Trello, Bitbucket, Confluence) and Slack for team collaboration
- Developing back-end for web and mobile applications
- Designing APIs and building integrations
- Contributions to architectural decisions
- Contributions to infrastructure setup and server administration automation
- Drive engineering from concept to finished product
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
Own your future:
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.