- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white-box and black-box testing.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- NoSQL experience with MongoDB, DynamoDB or Redis.
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development principles.
- Team player with the ability to work in a distributed team.
- Upper intermediate level of English.
As a plus:
- Experience with performance and security testing.
- Experience setting up the CI/CD pipelines.
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Trello, Bitbucket, Confluence) and Slack for team collaboration.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications and technical design documents while providing timely feedback.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Contribute to architectural decisions from a testability perspective.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Helping drive quality from conception to finished product.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
Own your future:
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.