- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- University degree.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn, accept, and apply coaching.
- Detail-oriented and interested in the business and in doing research work.
- Willingness to be creative and find solutions.
- Metrics-driven and goal-oriented.
- Research potential clients and create data sets for sales outreach.
- Provide both lead development and sales support
- Track and follow relevant stakeholders and companies to identify when/whom to contact for sales purposes.
- Market research using a variety of tools
- Update and manage CRM(Salesforce)
- Conduct research for upcoming meetings and support the sales team.
- Run sales campaigns through email and LinkedIn.
- Provide sales support to the sales team.
- Work closely with sales and marketing team to help craft messaging and move opportunities through the sales funnel
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
Own your future:
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.