- Strong knowledge of React, Redux
- Experience with test-driven development practices (unit tests, integration, e2e)
- Understanding of REST, HTTP
- Understanding of Agile software development principles
- Team player with the ability to work in a distributed team
- Upper-intermediate level of English
As a plus:
- A full-stack mindset to cope with issues across the back-end, web front-end & mobile
- Experience with Java / Python / Go
- Experience with LESS / SASS / Compas / Styled Components
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Open API (aka Swagger)
- Experience with React Native, Expo SDK
- Experience with Android SDK, iOS SDK, Apache Cordova
- Experience with Docker
- Experience of building the backend REST APIs on Node.js / Express.js
- Understanding of WebSockets and TCP/IP networking basics
- NoSQL experience with MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Experience of setting up the CI/CD pipelines
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Trello, Bitbucket, Confluence) and Slack for team collaboration
- Developing web & mobile apps
- Designing APIs and building integrations
- Contributions to architectural decisions
- Contributions to infrastructure setup and infrastructure automation
- Work alongside graphic designers to design features
- Helping drive engineering from concept to finished product
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
Own your future:
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.