Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
The VP of Marketing is part of our marketing team and determines the company’s marketing strategy, makes decisions at the level, and manages the work of the company’s marketing department. Also to lead the marketing team and suggest them the best marketing techniques for social media and other digital media campaigns.
– Develop, lead and implement the marketing and communication strategies using a variety of media and marketing and channels
– Establish, manage and track the marketing budget and all marketing operating expenses
– Measure and report on marketing campaigns performance, assess KPIs and ROI
– Manage marketing, analytics and affiliates relationships, identify new ways to expand existing contacts and engagements in the industry.
– Monitor market and customers trends, and competitors’ activities
– Analyze insights, determine opportunities, and recommend marketing strategies for user acquisition and retention
– Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share